Lash Domination® Volumizing Mascara - Intense Black
You'll love your dramatic new lash look when you coat them with a nourishing swipe of lash domination® volumizing mascara. Our protwist180r™ wand is specially constructed to curve around lashes and coat all angles with intense black color. Plus our new, improved 10-in-1 formula provides superior smudge resistance and nourishment so you'll love your healthy, lush lashes with makeup or without.
10-in-1 lash benefits*:
- Volumizes - +1600% average improvement in lash volume
- Lengthens - up to +16% average improvement in lash length
- Thickens - up to +400% average improvement in lash width
- Separates - clinically proven
- Lifts - clinically proven
- Curls - clinically proven
- All-day wear - clinically proven
- Smudge resistant - clinically proven
- Clump resistant - clinically proven
- Flake resistant - clinically proven
**based on an in-vitro study using 3 coats of mascara
95% agreed it didn't smudge around eye area upon application.
86% agreed it didn't smudge throughout the day.
Powered by nourishing minerals and quinoa protein complex. Patented protwist180™ wand spirals 180° to curve around lashes. Ophthalmologist tested, safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. None of our products are tested on animals.
How to Use
- Position wand horizontally and coat lashes, wiggling from side to side and from base to tip to achieve maximum volume.
- Layer generously until your desired look is achieved.
Water (aqua/eau), euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax (candelillacera/cire de candelilla), ammonium acrylates copolymer, stearic acid, beeswax (cera alba), c18-38 alkyl hydroxystearoyl stearate, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, triethanolamine, zinc stearate, cetyl alcohol, hydrogenated polycyclopentadiene, butylene glycol, polyglyceryl-10 nonaisostearate, hydrolyzed quinoa, isododecane, caprylyl glycol, tocopheryl acetate, sodium lauryl sulfate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, malachite extract, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol. May contain (+/-): iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499).