Gen Nude® Under Over™ Lip Liner
Our satin nude lip liner is a classic wood lip pencil with a creamy, blendable formula. With an exceptionally silky texture, it helps prolong wear, define, build and blend lipcolors. Under over™ lip liner can be used to prime lips as a base color or used to post line and clean up the edges for a refined lip look.
- Gen Nude® under over™ lip liner is a long-wearing, full coverage, matte product with a lightweight texture
- Designed to define, prime, and keep feathering and bleeding lip color at bay
- Rendered in five shades for all skin tones
- This product is gluten-free
- Made without parabens, sulfates, or phthalate
- None of our products are tested on animals
How to Use
- Apply under gen nude® lipsticks to prime lips and create a base for color or start by outlining the lips then fill in if desired.
- Apply after gen nude® lipsticks to define the edges and give your nude lip a refined, finished look.
For more precision when lining, put under over™ lip liner in the freezer for 1-2 minutes before sharpening.
For best results, keep the tip sharp to ensure precision by using a standard lip pencil sharpener.
Myristyl trisiloxane, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, synthetic wax, polybutene, polymethyl methacrylate, beeswax (cera alba/cire d'abeille), copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax (cera carnauba/cire de carnauba), behenyl dimethicone/bis-vinyldimethicone crosspolymer, ozokerite, polyethylene, citric acid, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, bht, lecithin, trimethylsiloxysilicate, c20-24 olefin. May contain (+/-): mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499).