Jump on a boat and heads to Egypt... This scent embodies the charms of the Luxor city and the majestic Karnak Temple where you'd discover jasmine of Nile.
Bergamot and tangerine enhance the optimism of the sunshine that was washing the temple during the day, while ylang-ylang and sandalwood convey the beauty of the sunset hovering over the river.
- TOP NOTES: Bergamot, peach, tangerine
- HEART NOTES: Jasmine, ylang ylang
- BASE NOTES: Musk, vanilla
- We recall Cleopatra's pools of jasmine in this creation... This gourmand composition features a bouquet of aphrodisiacs. It's especially sensual and wonderful for women.
- Perfumer: Julien Rasquinet (Dubai)